There’s no reason to feel overwhelmed by the swim spa buying process. We’re here to make it easy for you! Here’s a quick breakdown of what to look for.
- A great company – one you can rely on now and after the sale.
- Value – the lowest price rarely means it’s the best deal.
- A trustworthy sales representative – She/He will help guide you through the process professionally and ethically to help save you time, money, and stress.
How the Swim Spa Process Works
When shopping for a swim spa, familiarize yourself with the types of:
- swim currents
- model sizes
- price ranges
It’s normal for the process to take a month to 1 year before a customer decides which one to purchase. We’ll work you in person, over the phone and in email to answer questions, provide pricing, assist you in our showroom, schedule a test soak, walk-through your yard, help with financing, and more.
The process usually goes something like this:
- Fill out a form on our website or give us a call and let us know you’d like more information.
- You will receive a phone call and email the next day with brochures and information.
- We’ll send you some emails with helpful details and tips.
- You call to ask questions and get pricing ballparks on certain models.
- Pertinent information is emailed or mailed to you after phone call is completed.
- You schedule a time to try out a swim spa here in a showroom.
- Once the swim spa test soak is complete, a quote will be provided to you for specific models. The owner’s manual, warranty information and contractor checklists are also provided to help with planning.
- Yard visit scheduled – or we’ll have you submit photos of your yard for delivery examination and evaluation.
- You settle on model choice / size, call to find out details on cover lifts, accessories, sale models available, special pricing incentives, etc.
- Salesperson provides all details to you promptly after final approval from manager.
- Yard visit completed – delivery process approved and quote from crane or forklift included in your quote for budgeting purposes.
- You make the buying decision. To pay for your spa, take advantage of our in house financing options, or you can pay with a check or card.
- Contract filled out and signed by both parties prior to swim spa order being placed.
- Delivery details arranged, yard & electrical work is completed by your contractors
- Delivery is made to you 4-6 weeks after order is placed. (Timing varies depending on time of year and available stock.)
How can I get product pricing? Please call us to discuss the models you are interested in and request product pricing. Your spa search experience will be easier for you if you give me the opportunity to assist you personally by listening to your questions and addressing your concerns in a brief conversation. Let us provide you with valuable checklists to assist you and save you time and money.
What is the best way to get the information I need? Call us. We want to help each client find the perfect product to fit their individual fitness goals, lifestyle preferences, space requirements and family entertainment needs.
Do you have local technicians to fix problems? Yes, we have certified technicians who will be able to assist you locally with support on any hot tub or swim spa issues. You can call us anytime to connect you to them.
How can I see or try a swim spa? The best way to see or try a swim spa is to visit our showroom.
Why should I buy from Spa Kingdom? We believe in customer satisfaction and long term client relationships. We will be here to support you when you have questions, need supplies or have concerns. We also promise to meet or beat any price from our competition, so you’re guaranteed the best deal on your purchase.